Order terms and conditions for truck-mounted lifts
- General terms and conditions: INFRA09 & TK Konevuokraus 2016, General terms and conditions for rental of truck-mounted lifts 1 October 2021.
- If the Customer undertakes to award priority of all assignments to be performed with truck-mounted lifts to Nostolava-auto Jalo & Jalo Oy, Jalo & Jalo Oy shall undertake to supply the ordered equipment or equipment otherwise suitable for the work within the pre-agreed delivery time.
- Cancellation of the order on the previous day after 1 p.m. gives the Supplier the right to charge the Customer for two (2) hours at the ordered unit’s hourly rate. If the order is cancelled the same day, the Supplier is entitled to charge the Customer for four (4) hours at the ordered unit’s hourly rate.
- The Customer shall be liable for ensuring that the ground is load-bearing and safe at the lifting sites.
- The accommodation expenses for work taking place outside our locations shall be invoiced separately from the Customer. Our locations are Turku, Helsinki, Tampere, Oulu, Jyväskylä and Kuopio.
- Accommodation for work taking place outside the fixed locations of the HLA units Bronto 90 and 104 and the underbridge access units (HLA units in Turku and Helsinki, underbridge access units in Turku) shall be arranged either by the Customer or invoiced from the Customer based on actual costs.
- If the work takes more than a week, rotation costs shall be paid by the Customer. The driver’s weekend travel (train, bus or airline tickets) from the Customer based on actual costs.
- The driver’s travel between the worksite and accommodation arranged by the Customer.
- The driver’s travel at the end of a work week to a train or bus station or airport arranged by the Customer.
- Alternatively, a rental car for the driver, arranged either by the Customer or invoiced from the Customer based on actual costs.
- Street occupation permits and the related traffic management are invoiced from the Customer. We provide all measures required for street occupation permits and fencing.
- Term of payment either in accordance with the contract or 14 days net, penalty interest based on market legislation.
- Prices do not include VAT.
- Long-term projects shall be negotiated separately.
- Disclosing the information to third parties without the permission of Jalo & Jalo Oy is prohibited.